Sunday, January 6, 2013

Announcement! + Beauty Inspiration


News Update: We have a Pinterest account now! I am so excited about this! It really give us the chance to organize our inspirations and bring more organized and higher-quality blog experience! So, follow that link on the right side to our Pinterest page! Also, follow our FB link and give us a 'like'. Don't forget to share the page on your timeline, because when we reach 100 'likes' there will be a GREAT surprise!!

As I am browsing Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and other Blogger accounts, I have been feeling very inspired tonight. I thought you readers might like to know some of the places and people that have inspired me to start this journey of beauty blogging (and soon, vlogging!) So, I hope you find the time to check out some of these folks and I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me every day!

From YouTube: 

iheartmakeup92
charismastar
misschievous
iwanted2c1video
divadarlingchic
nikketutorials
carlibel55

These guys really started it all for me, along with some encouragement from my best friend, and co-blogger, Marina! I can't wait to start bringing you guys some video tutorials, and hope that this blog can build the same following and love that radiates from these channels!

There are of course more channels that I frequent, and as time goes on i'd love to share them with you! Maybe even a Guru spotlight once a month? Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you have a blog or youtube channel of your own I'd love to check it out so post the URL in your comment! 

Thanks for reading!
-Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog! It means a lot. If you have a blog, leave us the URL and we will check it out and probably even follow you! But please don't spam!
Thanks!