Thursday, May 30, 2013

Looks We Love: White Hair

As I've already confessed, I'm addicted to changing my hair, specifically dyeing it.

Maybe it's my love affair with all things Daenerys Targaryen but I've been borderline obsessed with white hair lately.

I think it is so striking and unique on almost every single person I've seen it on. 



So, I've decided I will be calling up my hair-dresser pretty soon and making myself an appointment! If I knew I could do it at home without my hair falling out, I totally would. But, since I have such dark hair It's probably better to let a professional handle it.

What do you all think about this bold hair statement? What's the bravest hair decision you've ever tried, or wanted to try? 


- Facebook - Glipho - YouTube - Contact Us -
instagram: commeuneplume
keek: commeuneplume
twitter: TLTblogspot



1 comment:

  1. I got a spiked haircut when I was in my early 20s Absolutely loved it and decided I always wanted my hair like that. When i went back a few months later though the guy that had done it had moved on, told new person how he'd done it but got the second worst haircut of my life. SO never tried it again.

    (worst was when hair person misheard what level of electric razor I wanted and nearly shaved me bald)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog! It means a lot. If you have a blog, leave us the URL and we will check it out and probably even follow you! But please don't spam!
Thanks!