Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: May 2013

Yay! It's time again for another IPSY Glam Bag review! 


FYI - If you're interested in joining IPSY, please use my special code here. I do get IPSY points, which I can redeem for fun stuff. You can get them too when your join and share your link with your friends and they join!

When I got my tracking code email this month I was very excited to find that we would be getting a bonus item! There is almost no situation where getting a bonus is bad, right? I was even more excited when I read the email and found out what it was! (don't worry, we'll get to that ::winwink::)

I tried to film a video for this, but I'm having issues getting the video converted into a format that I can edit, without it glitching up. I'm exploring different avenues but if you have any suggestions on programs you like to edit with please share!

This month we received 6 products, so let's jump right in!


Full Price: $8.00

I do love some Zoya nail polish! I was not/am not thrilled at the color for myself. I usually gravitate towards pinks, reds and neutrals, but i'm giving it an honest go and hoping it grows on me! The quality of Zoya is great and it's a popular brand.


Full Price: $4.85
Full 20 Concealer Pallete: $100.00

This was my most confusing item in the bag. I thought the color would be too light, but it's actually a perfect match. I think the "or" to this item was an Anastasia brow pencil and i would have much rather had that. The packaging is not meant for long-term and now I need to buy a free-style magnet palette, though, this may give me an excuse to by some MUG shadows!


Full Price: $24.00

I'm looking at this wondering, "Did they see me in my sundress over the weekend?" I am SO SO SO pale on my legs, and I'm actually pretty excited to try this product! I don't reach for them while i'm shopping for myself, because I'm afraid of looking like an oompa-loompa and waiting money. I'll probably be doing an update of this item.

Full Price: $29.00

I have heard SO many great things about NUME and even though I have short hair, I love serums and sprays and texturizers! I can't wait to give this a try as well.

Full Price: $15.00

I don't own any lipgloss. Wipe that shocked look off your face. This gloss smells like mixed berries and, even thought the name is "pink", it's really more of a deep cranberry mixed with a hint of cherry red. It's pretty gorgeous on!

BONUS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Price: $20.00

Are. You. Seeing. This?! THIS was our bonus for May! If you can't tell i'm freaking excited as hell-o! When I saw that this was the bonus product, I rushed to the Urban Decay website and was totally drawn to this color, Stargazer. It's described on the website as a "metallic lime-gold w/gold 3D sparkle" Could it be any more perfect? *sigh*

Total Product Value: $100.85!!!!
* = full sized product
**all products were full sized this month

As if you guys needed another reason to CLICK THIS LINK and join in on the IPSY phenomenon! Disclaimer: I did have to wait for two months on a waiting list for a spot, but as you can very well see, it's totally worth it!

Honestly, this bag pales in comparison to my first in April, but you should totally check out that post anyway! Also, a big congrats to Heather over at Reverie 17 for making the leap to IPSY. She credits my April bag post and I'm glad I could sway her!

Seriously, I hope you enjoyed this overview/review of my IPSY Glam Bag!




note: this post was not sponsored in any way, shape or form by any brand, company or product named in the above post! Thanks and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! I'm so excited to get my glam bag! It's on it's way :)

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog! It means a lot. If you have a blog, leave us the URL and we will check it out and probably even follow you! But please don't spam!
Thanks!