Saturday, May 4, 2013

For the Love of Studs






Shirt: Buckle (exact)
Jeans: Buckle (exact)
Purse: XXI (exact)
Booties: XXI *clearance* (similar)

 I love studs. I've been obsessed with buying them on every shirt I see and thinking about how I can ad them existing clothing. Bags, shoes, shorts, you name it, I want it to have studs. FYI - I got those booties on sale at XXI For $9.99!! Is your XXI having a massive sale too?!

Anyone else having the same love-affair with studs right now?


- Facebook - Glipho - Contact Us -

3 comments:

  1. Cute top! I like the color!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely !

    I am a FASHION STUDENT AND BLOGGER from London. I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog! It means a lot. If you have a blog, leave us the URL and we will check it out and probably even follow you! But please don't spam!
Thanks!