"A Poor Girls Pre-Made Breakfast"
What you'll need:
A cup cake tin
Extra virgin olive oil
Eggs equaling the number of holes in the cup cake tin
- Preheat oven to 375
- Coat inside of tin with extra virgin olive oil
- Crack one egg into each section
- Cut one piece of bacon into small pieces and add to section, repeat for each section
- Cut green onions, to taste, into each section(Push bacon and green onion into the egg goo! )
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Lets sit for a few minutes once done and either serve hot or refrigerate. They will keep about a week.
Another easy, quick and wallet friendly meal!
Hope you enjoy!
If you try it out, or have a similar recipe that you use, let us know in the comments below! Don't forget to check out our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest posts!
(Marina host's her own Facebook page for her fitness journey and inspiration. Check it!)