Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivation Monday: Staying Positive + Giving Back

Here are 5 happy/pretty quotes/photos to help you get through your week and stay inspired/motivated in whatever you do! 









(Rumi is my all time, favorite poet. Ever.)

I am working on becoming a more happy, peaceful person and I love sharing images that I love that help me to find my inner zen and stay positive.

There are a lot of people going through plights around the world that I could never fathom enduring myself. I know that a flat tire, bad hair day, or frustrating workplace are so little on the grand scale of things.

I want to find ways to invest my time and money in organizations, both local, national and on a world-wide level, to help better the lives of the less fortunate. 

What are some ways that you stay positive? Do you have any organizations that you volunteer for, or have always wanted to? I look forward to hearing from you!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog! It means a lot. If you have a blog, leave us the URL and we will check it out and probably even follow you! But please don't spam!
Thanks!